Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Night vs. Day

This is me just before arising from a night of screaming, clawing and orally assaulting mom. Don't I look well rested?! Mom doesn't quite know how to burp me yet, and after feeding me at 1am, proceeded to roll me off a pillow on to my beautiful face, albeit accidentally. I think I may need a nose job. She won't be winning the mother of the year award anytime soon. 

 
This is what I look like whist napping on mom's lap at 9:42am. Dad just left to go flying, but hopefully he'll be back in time to hear me clear my throat again. Maybe when I'm like one, he'll let me try out for his band. (The current singer sounds like Kermit the Frog.) 

Also, I discovered last night that I do NOT like harmonica all that much. I'm more of a heavy metal girl. 


No comments:

Post a Comment