Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Making a statement.

Well, three weeks before her intended due date, and one week before our scheduled c-section, miss Aniston Kate Ács decided to break my water and get the show on the road. We got to the hospital at midnight, and went into surgery at 8:45am. She was born 8:59 am here in Budapest, which actually made it 11:59pm, May 6th back in San Diego. I guess she'll have two birthdays. She was 5 pounds 8 ounces, and 21.5" long. She has big feet and a working set of lungs, which we got to experience over and over again! 

I feel shockingly good after almost passing out during surgery. The anesthesiologist slapped me and put cold water on my face, which made me get my act together. Turns out fibroids can kill a good time pretty quickly. 

I'm walking, eating and ready to party!











No comments:

Post a Comment