Saturday, May 18, 2013

Bath time!

So I ate my heart out ALL night, giving mom about a ten minute break in between fuss sessions. The last feeding netted me a whopping 90 grams of milk, which is about 2-3 ounces. The two pediatricians I saw yesterday said I was perfect, which I already knew, but it was good to hear again. I think I should have been born a Leo like my dad. 

Anyway, the rents are such weenies. They didn't want to wake me up last night in fear of hearing me scream, so they put me to bed without a bath. Unfortunately, I didn't get away with skipping it this morning. I'm getting used to the whole water thing, which is good because I hear they have pretty cool spas here in Budapest. Oh, and when dad turns on the heater while changing and bathing me, I could just die. It's awesome, and I scream just a little less! (Tips to future moms, invest in a small heater.)

I hate to make this short, but I'm hungry again. My horoscope says I'm going to be fat, and I'm starting to think it's right. I'm going to be expensive. 
Oh, and look what dad is doing!! Mom and I couldn't stop laughing. He said he's going to go to the pharmacy and ask if they have hand lotion for cleaning ladies and housewives. He's so funny. 


No comments:

Post a Comment