Saturday, March 15, 2014

Round 2

For the past two days I've had another pesky fever! Can you believe it?! I just had one like two weeks ago!

Anyway, I'm feeling better now, and I'm glad because I don't want to see the doctor ever again! The guy has a deep voice and the last time he checked me out I peed all over the table. I know he's just trying to help, but I'd rather mom push on my belly and check inside my mouth. The doctor asked mom if I go to a nursery school, which I don't. Mom failed to mention to the doctor that I ate a mouth full of dirt, in order to avoid being rightfully judged. Mom and dad also had a stomach bug last week, so I bet it was their fault! 

I'm much better now, and mom is now neurotically reading about ever childhood illness ever discovered. The crazy train will be here to pick her up at the end of the week. 

Me outside of the doctor's office. Also, it's like 70 degrees here! Hello, spring! 
Grandpa came to the doctor to visit me and take me on a walk. He's a pretty awesome grandpa! 
Dad reading me a story before bed. I didn't listen to him, but rather tried to chew the pages of Green Eggs and Ham.

No comments:

Post a Comment