Thursday, March 20, 2014

Big adventure on public transportation!

We left early in the morning because dad needed to pick up his Navy Seal watch. After a stop to fuel up on coffee at the local café, we ventured to the major post office in Budapest. After searching the post office high and low, the lady found the elusive watch, and dad's mood significantly improved.

Mom then suggested making a day of the sun by eating imposter Mexican food at Iguanas. I dined on guacamole, crappy quesadillas and virgin piña coladas. We took the new and improved tram, so I finally got to see Parliament. 
Pretty neat looking place, full of over-paid, corrupt politicians. Love my Hungairan peeps! 
Yay guacamole! My spotless grey coat is now alien green. 
Also, I now stand by myself! 

All in all, it was a successful day for all, including mom who got to pretend she was eating Mexican food in Pacific Beach. Happy Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment