Monday, March 3, 2014

California King

Literally. So I'm definitely the only child on planet earth with parents crazy enough to make me a king size bed. I have adopted this new habit of rolling around at night like a tumbling gymnast. I was hitting my head so hard on the side of my one crib that they decided to put two cribs together to make one large king crib (in hopes I don't continually wake myself up)! Boom shaka-laka! 
Mom has the best ideas! Grandma and grandpa brought over the crib from their house (which happened to be the same exact one I already had) and mom and dad zip-tied the two together. Mom's plumbing days definitely paid off!! 
Really, they zip-tied them together. They are pretty funny characters, these two yahoos. 

Best part is, now I take up even MORE room in "their" room and I probably won't even like my new sleeping quarters, meaning I'll be back in bed kicking dad in the kidneys by the weekend! Happy sleeping, folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment