Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Flower Power

Flowers do really lift my mood, and more importantly, mom's mood. The parents took me out super early this morning because they were trying to coax me to sleep in my warm sleeping bag, but more because they wanted to eat breakfast in the sun. We went into Szent Istvan Park to find people planting new flowers!! It's going to look so pretty when it's done! 
Then we went to the baby store and mom spent more money on endless baby supplies. But...I now know my REAL name! 
Mom said it was time I start knowing my name isn't Popcorn Grouch-Potato. I don't want people at school to make fun of me. 
I've decided that riding sideways in my cart is MUCH more fun/dangerous. My parents let me because, quite frankly, they are scared to death of me. I will scream anytime, anywhere, and prefer if I have a large audience (namely those dining at fancy restaurants). 
This is dad showing me how to order mom Indian food on the iPad. Little do they know I'll be ordering other things!! (Read: bacon bits, chocolate covered bacon, bacon sunglasses, and for good measure, bacon band aids.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment