Thursday, March 27, 2014

Family day at the military hospital.

Great-grandma on grandpa's side of the family broke her hip a few weeks back and is now in a state military hospital. We went to go visit her today since she got super pissed at dad for not bringing me around. I think she said he was satan or something. Anywho, we went to visit her, and Aunt Kate (grandpa's sister) showed up about a half hour after we got there. We had a lot of fun, and I showed everyone how I can spit on demand! 
It looks like a hotel! Not quite like Balboa Naval Hospital in SD! 
I loved the yellow bag on ggma's walker! I poked it for like 10 minutes! 
I was trying to use the walker but I didn't like it because it had these things that make it go slow. Booooring!
Playing thumb war with ggma. 
This is officially my favorite pastime! Dad just needs to remember to duck when traveling under doors! 

No comments:

Post a Comment