Friday, June 28, 2013

Vienna!

Yesterday, dad needed to pick up his license from the Austrian Aviation Authority, so we took the trip to go get it and to see aunt Sandra! I slept most of the two hour trip, but once we got there I was wide awake. Austrians are much different than Hungarians, although they are much scarier when it comes to driving! Poor dad gets flipped off every time he goes. Other than that, they are all really put together in their designer clothes, and 9 out of 10 cars are super expensive. It's much fancier, and let's face it, so am I. Mom and I are really hoping to move there one day. Plus they have sushi and BBQ there! Yehaw! 

Aunt Sandra took lunch from her work (she's a lawyer) and we went to go see her new apartment! I want to live with her. Her closet was the size of our entire place in Budapest! And don't get me started on her awesome shoe collection. She's a much better dresser than mom, who bought T-shirts from Tesco (the equivalent of Walmart). 

I fit in much better in Vienna, although I had to borrow mom's sunglasses to blend in with the crowd. I didn't want them to know I was Hungarian. 
People literally crowd around me on a regular basis and tell me how cute I am. It's starting to get annoying. 
The view from aunt Sandra's place! So cool! 




No comments:

Post a Comment