Saturday, June 8, 2013

Learning is for babies.

So mom woke dad and I up early today so we could go to this English speaking newborn class in Buda. I wasn't particularly fond of waking up that early, considering I spent most of the night just hanging out and kicking mom right where her c-section scar is. Hahaha. It's like the most fun game ever! I kick, she wraps a blanket around my feet, I kick her harder, then she puts a pillow in between us. Then, after she's been a sleep awhile, I wiggle my way under that too and REALLY get her! Entertainment for hours...who needs dumb shiny toys?!

So the class was great! The lady who leads the class, RĂ©ka, picked me up and held me! I fell asleep immediately, and since she was so nice, I chose not to spit up on her. As for mom, ha! When she took over, I spit a good two ounces all over her newly washed sweater. I told her not to eat dairy! I think she learned her lesson. 

The class was funny (when I was awake long enough to hear anything). Dad kept cracking jokes, trying to make everyone laugh...which worked...most of the time. There were people from Canada, Serbia, Azerbaijan, a Mexican, and two other Americans.  Dad can be really inappropriate sometimes. So much so that mom has to back him up with explanations or to tell people he's joking. She needs to lighten up! 




No comments:

Post a Comment