Saturday, January 18, 2014

Baywatch 911

So my parents signed me up for swim class, FOR THEIR OWN AMUSEMENT may I add, and it was...interesting. 

It was loud, the water was cold (compared to the hot baths I enjoy at home) and there were far too many kids for my taste, some were three months old and had no clue what was going on! Just you wait!!! 
What, are we training for the damn Olympics?! 
Uh, guys, why did you put this thing on my head? Guys? Seriously, guys? 
Looking for David Hasselhoff, who did NOT save me. 

Within 3 minutes of arriving home! 

Quote of the day (totally unrelated): 

Peter (while vaccuming): "Oh my god. I just drooled on her head. It's like running down her face. I'm the coolest dad of all time."

It's seriously up for debate who drools more in this household.

No comments:

Post a Comment