Sunday, January 12, 2014

Eating Alone

Mom, back in the early years, used to be really self conscious. She'd make it a point to straighten her hair EVERYDAY in order to make sure it was perfect, she tried to dress cool (and in Europe that's extra daunting), and she'd never, I repeat, NEVER, would think about eating at a restaurant alone. 

Well, I'm happy to report that while I play the park with grandma and grandpa, mom is eating ALONE, with frizzy/curly hair, wearing a (questionably ugly) sweater, comfortable Converse shoes, and is loving every second of it.

Turns out, being yourself really is awesome! Thanks partially to dad for helping with her transformation by telling her her hair looks awesome, and for being gone a lot. 

PS, I know I'm only eight months, but I demand to go on the swings everyday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment