Monday, January 13, 2014

2013

I know, it's 2014, but 2013 was definitely the best year so far. I wouldn't say it was fun or easy, but that's what made it so fantastic. I married a pretty decent looking, successful, caring dude that makes me pee in my pants laughing at 3am on a regular basis. 
I moved to the other side of the world, and although it took about six months to see the light, it's looking pretty bright. It's made me work on myself, and I know I'll look back and appreciate this experience. I discovered that being yourself is the fastest way to a satisfying life, and it's ok if not everyone likes me. 
Most importantly, a better version of Peter and I came into existence, and she makes us realize that sleep really isn't THAT important (although Peter may disagree). 

She's pretty perfect, and has taught me that being present is the only way to live. 
We also survived flying back to San Diego without being yelled at by annoyed passengers on British Airways. 
All in all, 2013 has been a pretty big confidence builder, and a lesson in spirituality, ego and love. Being an adult is pretty cool, and letting go of certain things is even cooler. 
Cheers to Peter surviving and making it to 2014! It was a close one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment