Saturday, January 18, 2014

TGIF!

Mom and dad have wanted to take me to baby club for a while now, and since I never get to socialize, I was pretty upset when I got sick last week. 

We got there an hour and a half late because I need my morning nap (which is why I'm so pretty). 

Also, as a side note, some random guy took a picture of me at a cafe the other day! Mom and dad caught him, and dad gave him the "I'm confused" look, which dad is really good at. But thankfully his wife showed up momentarily, which makes it much less creepy for some reason. Mom, being from the US, immediately came up with an attack plan (throwing oysters at him) and escape route (running down the street into the pharmacy) if they looked at me again. You can never be too careful, or too crazy! 
Don't be fooled, I'm never dressed this cute! Also, notice my button is undone. I think mom was projecting because she can't wear her old jeans without letting it all hang out. 
Outfit number two, which I hated equally as much. 
After all the playing, mom and dad took me out to eat. I ordered a chicken sandwich with wasabi mayo and peach juice. It wasn't cooked to my liking, so in retaliation, I threw all my toys on the ground, chewed mom's new walet to shreds and ate only the French fries! 
Then mom and dad went out to eat (again), leaving me with the grandparents, who actually read to me. 
This is my favorite book! 
I love to stick my fingers in all the little holes! 
Thankfully, I have free healthcare just in case I get one caught! 

No comments:

Post a Comment