Friday, August 1, 2014

Ketchup and FRENCH fries.

The last week has been quiet, per the usual. Meaning I destroyed the apartment.
Today we had a really fun day since dad was home, and it was HOT! Mom is beginning to wonder if there is any climate ANYWHERE that remotely compares to San Diego.
Fat chance, mom.

We drove around, went grocery shopping, went on the swings and visited dad's co-pilot who recently opened a hostel in Budapest. Then we ate a burger and fries! I love ketchup! Like, I would marry it if I could! 
I now know how to dip.
Don't worry, mom and dad usually let me have one French fry after a healthy meal of broccoli and carrots. Scoff, scoff. 

BUT the best news of the day is that dad got a four day job in my favorite city! Nice! Like Nice as in France! I think I was there once, but I was still in my mom's belly! Mom and I have to take a seperate flight to meet dad, but it's worth the solo attempt. 

Yehaw! A bientôt, Nice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment