Thursday, August 7, 2014

Fog park.

Nice is by FAR the most fun place I've ever been in Europe! In the center of downtown there is this huge water fountain park for kids, and I definitely took advantage! 
At first I was very hesitant to partake in the festivities, but dad was pretty convincing. 

Later, dad! I'm off to make little French friends! 
This morning mom took me back, and I had the place all to myself! The early bird gets the worm! I ran around for over an hour and screamed my head off with glee! 

This was 30 seconds after I fell on my face! Nothing stops this girl! 

We then went over to the flower market and I refused to take a normal picture for mom. She really gets annoying with her phone. 

I'm just generally defiant these days...I literally say "nem, nem," like 25 times an hour. 

After a busy morning, I'm currently in the midst of a roughly 2hr and 45min nap. Mom is currently starving and waiting for me to wake up!!!! 
Nice try, mom! Taking flash photography is NOT going to convince me!! Buy me a puppy and we'll talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment