Saturday, August 9, 2014

Back in Budapest...

...After a very LONG day. 

Mainly for mom...I had a good time.

I'm going to give you a run down of our travels back...

1. I was semi tolerant of waking up at 5am and drinking my milk half asleep.
2. Mom felt horrible on the way to the airport and was actually worried she may not make it back to Budapest without passing out. 
3. The lady at the check-in counter was unessarily rude and tried to take the stroller away from us for no good reason. 
4. Mom politely explained that she could not carry my big butt for 4+ hours with two bags, and didn't mind using the elevators. 
5. The lady started laughing and speaking in French to her colleague, thinking mom couldn't understand.
6. Mom called dad and had a mini meltdown in the airport, but she did manage to keep the stroller! 
7. I was decently behaved from Nice to Zurich. (Mom needed a break at this point, so I cut her some slack.) 
8. I literally waved to every single passenger as they were leaving the plane, with my classic "bye, bye" waving routine. 
9. I played for two hours in Zurich before becoming overtired and throwing a screaming fit, which mom actually handled surprisingly well. 
10. I slept for two hours, which mom claims was the best part of the entire trip there and back. 
11. Mom bribed me with her cell phone and Swiss chocolate in order to quell my discomfort on the small airplane from Zurich to Budapest. You do what you have to do, my friends! 
12. Mom had to change me twice on the flight, which consisted of us both having to fit in the smallest bathroom constructed on earth. 
13. We arrived in Budapest and dad got stuck in traffic...
14. We ate. 
15. Mom thought about crying, but didn't have the energy. 
16. I slept through the night. 

The end. 

I'm pretty sure mom never wants to travel with me again...until she's lured by a very exotic destination. 



No comments:

Post a Comment