Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Today was fairly interesting. I began the morning with a trip to the sand box (which absolutely grosses mom out to no end). Thankfully I've learned not to stick the sand in my mouth, after mom flew from across the park on her broom to prevent me from eating grass/dirt the last time. 
Dad playing with the sand/bird poop/candy wrappers/street gunk on shoes/snot/rain. It was so entertaining! 
Guess who I got my double chin from? 

Then we went to great-grandpa's birthday/Easter/signing debut party. He sang us songs in Hungarian and one in English for mom. Our family is keeping Budapest weird and we embrace it! Unfortunately, mom was so inthralled with the singing she didn't snap any pictures! 

I also would like to inform everyone I can now make a "bunny" face, also known as, "the strange lady at the park that looks like a bunny" face. I'm not sure what a bunny actually is, but I hear they taste pretty good roasted with a side of mashed potatoes (my fave)! 

Happy Easter, everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment