Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Happy 11 months to me!

For my 11th month birthday we ventured over to Margret Island for a day in the sun. We walked for hours, saw pretty flowers and then the parents took me to my favorite Italian restaurant! 
The island was empty, which was nice! It's always packed on the weekends! 
The cool church where dad used to hang out when he was a rebellious teenager! 
Dad put me on his shoulders and sang me Navy Seal workout chants. Then an American guy ran by, stopped, and asked if we were American. Dad, of course, said we were from California and we chatted awkwardly about the weather. Apparently Americans spot others Americans with ease...especially if one is showing off their Texas accent and the other one is wearing a baseball hat with an American flag. Could my parents be more ridiculous? 
Then I spent most of lunch making faces with the lady at the next table! 

No comments:

Post a Comment