Friday, April 4, 2014

A little more about me.


What's your middle name? Kate or Freak-a-Zoidberg

Your current relationship status? Single and ready to mingle! But not with the Italian boy at the park, he's a little too pushy.

What is your current mood? Destructive but happy! 

What's your dad's name? Hey. Well, really, it's Peter (I think), I'm not sure I've heard mom ever call him anything else but Hey. 

If you could go back in time and change something, would you? I would have eaten dirt more discretely. Now the parents are watching me a little too closely for my taste. 

Do you have a crazy side? My shrink says no, but my parents would disagree. 

Ever had a near death experience? Crawling off the bed on to the floor. 

Angry at anyone? Mom, for not letting me eat the remote. 

Do you wanna see somebody right now? It would be cool to see dad in person! He comes home in like 8 hours. Yehaw! 

What's your mother's name? Yo, lady. 

When was the last time you cried? About 30 seconds ago, refer back to remote incident. 

What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? I don't like boys. 

Do you still watch kid movies or TV shows? What kind of question is this? 

What are you eating or drinking at the moment? Egg yolk crumbs that I smushed into the carpet yesterday. They're much better a day old. 

If you could have one wish come true what would it be? Me, the drawers and food in the kitchen, alone for a whole day! Bliss! 

Describe your life in one word? Fun

Do you like the rain? No, no, no, no, no, no. 

What are you thinking about right now? When mom is going to play better dance music. This country stuff is boring. 

What should you be doing right now? Playing nicely with my toys. 

Who's your last call from? Hey (aka dad) we did FaceTime.

That's me up in the right hand corner. 

What are you listening to? Luke Bryan on iTunes Radio. 

Who was the last person you told "I love you" to? I don't talk, just write. 

Who was the last person you yelled at? MOM! Hahahaha. 

What is your eye color? Brown

Last movie you saw in theaters? What's a theater? 

Favorite store you like to shop at? Brendon (like Babies 'R Us)

Where do you want to live? San Diego, Berlin, the Maldieves, wherever really. 

Have you ever slapped anyone? You betcha! And I bite too! OH! AND I pinch! Just like mom used to when she was a baby! Sweet revenge! I prefer the backs of arms and hands. 

What are you watching? I'm dancing. 

Who do you look up to? Everyone. I'm pretty short. 

Favorite author? Dr. Seuss 


No comments:

Post a Comment