Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Mom Fail: Part 1

So today I thought it would be a great idea to snuggle into my wrap and go grab some Q-tips (mom likes to pick my nose) at the local Rosmann (the equivalent of CVS) with mom. It's been raining, but the sun came out and mom seemed awake enough to go out for a stroll! 
We got to Rosmann unscathed, and started walking back when mom ventured into a flower shop. She picked out a nice plant, and when she went to pay, realized she was 2000 ft short. She hand gestured her way out of the store, apologized in Hungarian, and we proceeded back to the apartment to get more cash. 

We walked the 1/2 mile back to the shop because mom felt bad, and thankfully because I'm so cute, the lady forgave mom. I ALWAYS get her out of awkward situations. 

Now, mom was already tired on the first trip back mostly due to carrying my 13 pound, pickle-eating butt, but now she was exhausted! I woke up (and started to squirm my way out of the wrap) and mom also had to contend with the beautiful tree she had to carry! 

It was sooooo funny because as soon as we got back we discovered the elevator wasn't working, so mom had to walk up to the sixth floor!!!! Hahahahaha. She was sweaty. 

Now Peter's friends are coming over and she can barely move! 

I love my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment