Friday, September 27, 2013

360 grams in 60 minutes.

Plus 1.5 liters of Sangria. That would be 360 grams of steak (that dad scarfed down in like four bites). 

Needless to say, mom and dad weren't feeling so hot when they arrived home.  

So it all started with the bright idea to go to a nice dinner (since it's pretty much been impossible since my arrival). Well, they didn't check with me first, so that was not about to happen. Not on MY watch. 

Right as they took their first sip of Sangria, I decided it was the perfect time to flip out on grandma and grandpa! Hahaha. 

Poor grandma even had to take a shot of Unicum to relax. I'm THAT good. 

My folks got to the steak house at 7, and were home by 8. I was crying so hard that even grandma was in tears by the time they arrived. Of course, by then, I was fast asleep. 

They are such amateurs! 

So...after $120 and two very large stomach aches, I win again. 
Dad ordering the bill...with a mouth full of cholesterol. 

Note: Mom and dad need written approval 30 days prior to going ANYWHERE, ever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment