Friday, October 2, 2015

Surprise!

I stayed home from nursery because mom didn't want to risk getting a call from them for the 4th time this week. I'm a bit of a rebel. 

But!!!! Apu comes home tomorrow!! He almost had to work an extra three weeks, but mom somehow convinced him to try and change those plans.

This is dad looking SO happy in his new $1000 tailored suit. He's super excited about changing diapers again! Can't you tell!!! 

Wait, is he James Bond or a pilot??! Guess we'll never know! 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly,

    I sent you a question on one of your 2013 posts regarding Maternity clinic, and I thought that maybe you missed it somehow.
    I am French and I have been living in Budapest for 3 years now. Everything is going very well and I love this city, but now that I am 10 weeks pregnant I am looking for a good clinic and doctor. I am visiting Maternity with my husband this afternoon, which is believe will be ok, but I am struggling to chose one of their doctors.
    Could you recommend one for me ?

    Many many thanks and have a good day !

    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! Can we connect on Facebook by chance?

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly,

    Yes, that would be great. I am Isabelle Le Saux, I think you should find me pretty easily on FB.

    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason I couldn't find you. Can you join "Expat Moms and Dads in Budapest?" I'm the admin, so I'll keep a look out. Plus, it's a really great resource for all of your questions!

    ReplyDelete