Monday, October 12, 2015

Baby backpack bandwagon.

At any given point during any given day, you'll see me wearing/rocking/signing/shimmy-ing (stroking) my baby...which my parents have so caringly named "dead baba." 

The ladies at nursery even call her dead baba. She's about 700 years old, with greish blue toned skin, and yellow/green lips and eyes out of a horror movie. Oh yea, and her head always looks like it's falling off. 

Out of my 14,374 babas, she's my favorite.

I think I actually embarrassed mom because the other day at nursery, I yelled, "where is dead baba!!!?" I'm pretty sure mom is being judged.



2 comments:

  1. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. Baby Back Pack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories. Baby Back Pack

    ReplyDelete