Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Things we missed about Budapest!

Mom and I decided to collaborate on another list for our followers! 

1. Rude people. There's something charming about people who just don't care about anyone or anything else in the world. Mom was pushing me in my stroller when she slowly approached a very large man standing in the middle of the sidewalk. Assuming he would kindly move, she continued forward. 

He did not. 

So what did mom do in an effort to convince him? 

She rolled over his foot with my stroller and briskly walked away. And then we laughed. 

2. The rain. Well, I missed it, but I'm not sure mom did. 

3. Our apartment. Ok, this is a biggie! There are tons of plants in the apartment and a super duper king size bed! Now, when I fall asleep, I don't have to do it in dad's armpit! 

4. The smell. Streets in Budapest have the most wretched smell...a cross between Las Vegas during the day and my diaper after a full meal. Oh wait, this is supposed to be on the list of what I didn't miss. Sorry. 

5. Dad. Mom and I missed dad a lot. Thankfully he's not 8,000 miles away anymore, and we get to spend the next few days together! Yehaw! 


No comments:

Post a Comment