Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Gooooood morning!!!!

Well, it's 12:17am and mom (who's not the sharpest tool around) thought she could trick jet lag! Ha. After coaxing me to bed at 9pm, she thought she had defied the odds. How wrong she was. What's even better, is that I got a solid 3-hour nap, meaning I'll be up until god knows when.  
I'm thinking until at least 5am. 
The first thing I did was hit mom in the face and open my mouth (meaning it was time to get up and fix some milk). 
I literally crack myself up! Mom, on the other hand, doesn't find it as amusing. 
Gotta run! I need to unload the contents of my toy box! 

**Update: I fell asleep at about 4am, which was better than mom anticipated. Dad came home today at around noon, and we are currently taking a nap (as my scribe types in my absence). 

Mom, enjoy your 30 minute tea break, because tonight, it's party time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment