Saturday, May 24, 2014

Zoo News

Yesterday we all went to the San Diego Zoo! I got to see my baby friends Marko, Conner and Skyler too. Turns out I'm pretty social and I literally waved to thousands of people thought the day. Including the giraffes, elephants and birds. I had a blast and didn't fall asleep until 9pm because I was so worked up from the days festivities. Including talking to my fish friends that I met at the bird enclosure. 


The elusive mom bird that appears when we all least expect to see her around. Kind of like the Blad Eagle. 


Dad explaining that elephants should be in the wild instead of a small enclosure. Dad also explained it would be the last time at the zoo because it was $45 a person! In Budapest it's like $3. 


Dad and I making faces to annoy mom.


I watched the monkeys pick each other's fleas, so I thought I'd practice my new trick. (I found like 30 grey hairs by the time we got to the top of the hill. Yikes.)


No comments:

Post a Comment