Friday, May 2, 2014

First leg.

Our first leg back to the US was...interesting. This morning at 6am, as we were leaving the apartment on the elevator, we saw the police on the second floor cleaning up what looked like a very bloody crime scene. Mom didn't snap any pictures obviously because she appeared to be in shock. They didn't let me see anything, which is good! Things like that make me sad. 

I slept on the first part of the flight, from Budapest to about Brussles, which made mom very happy! Thankfully they gave us an extra seat because I technically count as a person finally! I played peak-a-boo with the nice people behind me and ate an entire jar of food, which was almost confiscated at security. 



I'm now in London, ready to eat my steak and eggs with a large coffee! 

Dad and I found the baby play area and now he's trying to hide (as if hiding his booty is an easy task). 
 
And now...

I sleep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment