Thursday, May 29, 2014

Here fishy, fishy!

We went to the Birch Aquairum in La Jolla today and I decided that mom and dad need to make more money because I want to live there. Not the aquarium, La Jolla. 

Anywho, I saw a TON of bizarre fish and this thing called a seahorse that clearly got a pretty raw deal in the functionality department. The poor things literally would float to the bottom of the tank and then use their little t-Rex fins to swim around. It looked pretty exhausting. 
These are me and my buddies. Starting from the left there's Conner, Skyler (who always steals Conner's stuff...she's my kind of girl), Marko (he's my age but looks like he's three), and yours truly. Our parents are so annoying! All they did was take pictures all day!! 
Fish are fun and all, but I had more fun trying to steal Conner and Skyler's shoes. They can't chase me yet! Thank god! 
Dad telling me about the framework of the tank, like I care! 

Don't jump, dad!!! 
Let go, dude! Those starfish look delicious! 



No comments:

Post a Comment