Friday, May 23, 2014

Long overdue.

Im pretty distracted these days here in San Diego. Here are a few reasons why...

1. I get to destroy things when dad is gone because mom "needs" 10 minutes to eat. Amature! I specifically like to rip up important bank statements that mom leaves on the table. 

2. Riley and I are hanging out a lot, and she loves to play with me and feed me stuff, namely cookies and marshmallows. 


This is us at her school play. I kept clapping and screaming when Riley was doing her part and everyone in the audience was laughing at me! Mom thought it was pretty funny too. I was just trying to express my support. 

3. I'm studying for my Private Pilot's License. This should teach dad not to leave! 


4. We go to different parks and I get to play non stop, or until mom gets tired (which tends to come first). 


5. I now walk. EVERYWHERE! 





No comments:

Post a Comment