Saturday, August 31, 2013

Life Update

So it's been slightly difficult posting new pictures, due to the fact that we moved... AGAIN. Did I mention that Peter just happened to have a four day trip during this time? This is clearly karma for being such a jerk to him in San Diego, and for the five years following. 

On to more important news...
Dad is teaching me how to fly. I'm too young to get my pilot's license apparently. 
Dad was showing me pictures of myself when I was a baby and much more immature. 
Color explosion. 
Grandma absolutely insists on putting me out in the cold all bundled up. I guess that's what Hungarians do. I'm trying to catch pneumonia early to build up my immune system! Watch out bugs, my white blood cells are on the move! 
I have almost mastered putting my foot in my mouth. People say my dad is really good at this, but for some reason I'm led to believe this has a double meaning because his feet are WAY too big. 
I'm a cat. 
Off to the Jewish festival in our new neighborhood. I hope not everything is Kosher. 
Playing at 6am in the new place while dad "supervises."
Ten minutes later... 








No comments:

Post a Comment