Wednesday, August 7, 2013

5 O'Clock Somewhere

Well, it's almost 5:30am in San Diego, so I guess that counts. 

It's actually 10:30am here, and after a long night of no sleep, make that three nights of no sleep, I'm eating left over Indian food and cracked open a beer (for breakfast). At this point, it's the only thing saving me from throwing myself off the balcony. (Side note: I don't even like beer that much.)

I not only need a week long spa vacation, I need a month long training course in meditation. Although yelling at your husband through text message is very therapeutic, I think a long term method of relaxation may be more productive. 

After these last few days, I think traveling alone internationally with her would be no problem...especially if that means having help and good friends to drink with. 


No comments:

Post a Comment