Saturday, November 5, 2016

Friends.

We had some friends from Budapest visit this week, and was a LOT of fun, mainly for mom and her friend.  Me and E fought the ENTIRE time. A few repeated phrases from this week...

-This is MINE.
-No, it's MINE.
-I was playing with that. (Which was true like 2% of the time.)
-You CAN'T do that.
-I was dancing first, you can't dance.
-I was looking at the moon. NO, I WAS!
-I was eating that.
-Let's play hide and seek. (Apu was sucked into this about 150 times, and he was SUCH a good sport about it).

But, as soon as they leave, I'm sure I will be sad.  Because, well, I'm a girl, and we can't decide what we want 99% of the time!

 
Throw back to our first set of pictures together (since mom didn't snap any because she was too busy telling us to stop fighting for the last five days straight). 


No comments:

Post a Comment