Saturday, September 17, 2016

Relaxing weekend in Paris!

Can you sense my sarcasm? 
We love to "cheers" to chaos! 

I'm only three, but hanging out with mom and Apu has helped my sense of humor. 
Today was a long day, but REALLY fun. Ok, that's actually serious. After a hectic morning of rain and confusion, we made it to the natural history museum of Paris. 
This is me on the metro...my new favorite hang out. 

Mom wanted us to learn something...or at least get up close and personal with a few dinasours. It was the best idea she's ever had. We had SO much fun! 
Pompom wasn't scared of the lions. 
Or any other big cats. 

Mom spent the whole day shoving her fancy camera in our faces, so these are the only regular ones we took.

And now, we eat...after we play. 




No comments:

Post a Comment