Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A fancy Christmas!!

So not only did I get a bag full of toys and treats, I also started my vacation in Istanbul! Per my usual, I was rather well behaved on the flight. Two hours doesn't quite compare to the the long trek we took to San Diego a few months back. The guys on Turkish Airlines were really nice and waited for us, since dad decided we should be late to our gate. We live dangerously. Of course, mom was stressed carrying five bags. She's typically a mess, so that's nothing new. 

One hour into the flight, I'm feeling pretty good! 
Dad taking me on the obligatory walk to make new friends. 

As soon as we got to the hotel, I met Santa. He was nice and gave me candy, but then his big butt got too close and I cried. 
We're staying at a pretty fancy hotel! Look at the view from our room! 
So, basically I'm going to hang out on the cool bed, eat expensive chocolate and pretend I'm rich! I have to be ready for my spa treatment in the morning. 



No comments:

Post a Comment