Monday, March 9, 2015

Tough week.

On Tuesday, my bad luck began. In the midst of trying to put her shoes on (nine months pregnant and in a hurry), mom accidentally tripped me. I fell right into the coat stand and ended up with a HUGE purple/red/blue goose egg on my forehead (which now also had a nice shade of green on the side). Mom held it together until we got in car, and then had a two minute emotional breakdown because she felt like the worst mom ever. Meanwhile, I had forgotten all about it. 

Then, today, I was minding my own business walking down the street with grandma and grandpa, and I tripped again and fell right on my face. I now look like I just got lip injections and a BAD nose job. Poor nagymama (grandma) cried ALL day because she felt so bad. The good thing that came out of it was mom felt less horrible and less crazy for only crying two minutes verses half of the day. There's a silver lining to everything!! 
I also got chocolate milk and no tooth brushing for the night! I'd say today wasn't that bad after all! These nut jobs need to calm down and have some wine! I think dad is the only sane one at this point...and that's saying a LOT.  



No comments:

Post a Comment