Friday, March 20, 2015

Picture Friday

I have to entertain myself these days now that mom is the size of a boat on the Danube. One of those boats that carries cargo, not people. 
I rode my first horse with the grandparents. Actually, I rode a few horses and plan to make this a (very expensive) hobby in the near future. 
I'm noticing a theme in my pictures...that I hang out more with animals than I do people. 
Dad let me try the new contraption for the stroller. Once Pompom arrives, this will be a permanent fixture in my life. She'll ride in the front, and I'll provide ground support in the back. 
And I've been taking extra long naps these days in order to be nice to mom, who needs a break from my craziness (and hers too). 

Six more days until Pompom shows up...but who's counting?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment