Saturday, December 27, 2014

Goodbye, Dubai!

I can't decide if the week went by really quickly or painstakingly slow. Either way, like every family vaca, it was FULL of excitement. 
This is my new favorite pastime...lounging on the community lobster while floating on the lazy river. 
The beach wasn't so bad either. 
Does anyone else think I look pretty old here? Mom got really sad looking at his picture for some reason, saying I'm growing up too fast.
And then...

This morning I was not excited to wake up. 
And this is an example of why my parents can't sleep either. I'm sort of long and stretchy. And I like to kick. 
But I make up for it by being (demanding) to be helpful by dragging our carry on. Dad didn't workout this week so I figured my extra muscles would come in handy. 
And now I'm taking my mandatory crew rest. And so is dad. 


No comments:

Post a Comment