Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving???

So after a VERY bad haircut and dye job, mom was already feeling pretty gross. Then, at 4am she woke us ALL up due to her insessant hacking. Dad insisted calling the doctor, who actually came to the apartment for like $20! God bless socialized medicine! Turns out ignoring a bad cough for two weeks in sub zero weather isn't the brightest idea. Mom is now annoying us with Bronchitis, instead of cooking a turkey. Ugh. She did take me to the park at least...

And then she said it was time to go...and I was NOT happy. 
So I threw a mini fit in the elevator. 
But then she gave me some fruit...like that's supposed to substitute cranberry sauce and yams. Ha. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kelly! It seems like you came down with a cough! Gosh...me too. Its been so annoying, I'm a raging insomniac, my husband cant sleep either (coz of me!) and i'm on antibiotics which the doctor assured is pregnancy safe. I'm such a mess :( Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete