Saturday, November 1, 2014

Back in the Antartic...

So I was a dream child the ENTIRE trip from San Diego to Budapest, minus about 20 minutes when I was a mad woman yelling and kicking the seat in front of me. Mom has learned yet another lesson in unpredictability. ALL that worry for nothing. I think next time I'll be good again and then really get her the next time around.

We came back to a new apartment, which the grandparents so nicely decorated and set up for us. It's seriously the nicest place we will probably ever live. 

My room...it is already a total disaster area.
The bathroom that will never be used. 
The parents bed room that will NEVER look this empty/organized again. 
The kitchen, that dad already cooked eggs in at 5pm! Yum! 
The fancy living room, with glass everywhere! I can't wait to eat mashed potatoes and smear them all over the place!
The living room.

I'll try and get a picture of the view if we are ever awake during daylight hours. 

Cheers, everyone! I'm going back to sleep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment