Sunday, February 16, 2014

Zero sleep

Despite waking up every hour last night, I'm in surprisingly good spirits. I met Emma last night, and she's really small!! I wasn't so sure about her using my changing table, but I think we'll be friends once I get over myself. She made me look bad because she slept pretty much the entire time, while I screamed and blew bubbles (read: spitting). I'm going to have to talk to her privately about that or teach her how to blow bubbles. 

I ate my first hard boiled egg yolk and it wasn't my favorite. Mom says she's going to stuff me with calories today so I don't wake up tonight, because she may flip out. 

Dad and I hiding from mom as she's frantically getting my stuff together so we're not late, which of course, we were. 
Helping dad with his crew resource management training. I'm the perfect example of dangerous goods, especially after a bowl full of spinach. 
I knocked over my toy bin and had a blast! I need more toys, so I'm taking donations. I like wooden sticks, anything with sharp corners and things small enough to swallow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment