Saturday, February 8, 2014

Swim Lessons: Take 4

So my parents are big on pushing my limits, plus they really love when we come back because I sleep for at least two hours. Today was the first day I didn't completely flip out when I got into the water. Aunt Sandra came to watch me too! 
Mom is so nerdy that she bought us matching caps. So annoying. 


Turns out it's not so bad if they let me play with my used Pterodactyl toy (yes, I'm nine months and know how to spell Pterodactyl). Also, I can now dive!!! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I will be appearing in the next summer Olympics representing HUNGARY!!!!! Wooot!! 


(That's me in the very front directing the ship.) 

I am also pretty much anti-social, just like mom. I really hate new situations, and therefore make it known by screaming at the other babies. They usually just look at me weird.



And this is how they feed me after class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment