Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Wanting more.

We all want what we can't have...

Greener grass, maybe? Ohhhh, I remember those days well.

Always looking to that next achievement...

A bigger house and a faster car (a Dodge Challenger to be exact)...

That master's degree (that cost me as much as a house)...

But it hit me the other day...

All I want is what I have, NOW...

My best buddy who drives me nuts, but whom I couldn't live without. My family, one special person in particular. The funny girls who I have the privilege of raising. My awesomely hysterical friends.  France. Lyon.  Good food.  Our small apartment (little critters included). I LOVE IT ALL.

EVERY.
SINGLE.
THING.

And I know it's temporary.  Because it always is.  And that's ok.









https://youtu.be/pG9Y18R3ctk

No comments:

Post a Comment