Sunday, March 20, 2016

Disneyland adventures.

The hotel water park was, by far, the highlight of our trip. Turns out, I'm also a hit with the opposite sex. Must have been the revealing bathing suit. 
I caught some rays while Apu fanned me with the towel, but he forgot the grapes.
Wednesday, we went down for breakfast and low and behold, there was a tv AT THE TABLE. This really upset Apu, the true European, who reminded mom why he never wants to move to the US permanently. 
We then went over to Disneyland and I was totally unimpressed with the princess castle mom kept building up. It was just, "ok." 
My absolutely dream came true when mom, despite her better judgment, spent $50 on the most glittery dress in existence. (I have since worn this dress for the last four days non-stop.)
We took one last dip in the pool before heading back to San Diego. Overall, it was a pretty fun three days!

No comments:

Post a Comment