Sunday, September 14, 2014

Ikea Shenanigans!

So the only thing to do here in Budapest on a Sunday afternoon when everything is closed, is go to Ikea! Of course, mom and dad were starving by the time we got there, so we went straight to the cafeteria! Mom was surprised to see the menu, which included salmon! Mom and great-grandma Manou would go to Ikea and eat salmon in San Diego! God bless globalization! 

We ate our hearts out and then went to go look at toddler beds! Apparently I may be getting evicted from my crib next year, which I think is sort of jerky, but whatever. 
I jumped in with my shoes on (which is never allowed anywhere in Europe). Needless to say, I think I deserve a king size regular bed, but dad said absolutely no way. He's easily convinced, so I'm not worried. 

The best thing that came out of our trip was that the apartment is now organized! Mom must be nesting or something. 


No comments:

Post a Comment