Monday, June 2, 2014

I heart raw meat.

So dad decided to BBQ the three day old meat that was sitting in the fridge. Mom couldn't tell how funky it was because of her famous marinade (ingredients: 100% sodium), so they collectively decided dad would try it first, since he's the risk taker in the family. 

Well, he comes in a close second. 

When dad pulled the steak out of the fridge, he unknowingly leaked raw meat juice ALL over the floor. He found me (five minutes later) licking my hands like a starving carnivorous dinosaur. I proceeded to lick my paws all the way to the bathroom (where dad sadly attempted to rid me of the brain eating bacteria dripping from my hands and mouth). God, it was SO good!!  


Needless to say, I may be asking for a ride to the ER in a few hours. Keep your phones on, peeps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment